List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KDE Office Help
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       2000-03-30 3:40:31

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, RayDi wrote:

> Please let me know if i can be of any assistance.

Hello

Thanks for your interest in KOffice.

One of the most (at least from a KOffice's team point of view) interesting
things to do right now would be to have power users or better (but not
essentially) developers to test thoroughly, in conditions of normal and
extensive use, the applications part of KOffice.

We would like to have you, for example, take some time to use, for example
KWord, to write a larger text piece, exactly in the way you'd do it with
your preferred word processor. We would like that, in the process you'd
note usability problems, rough cuts and of course bugs in as detailed
manner as possible, then report these notes to koffice mailing list. Same
thing goes for KSpread, KPresenter and KIllustrator, especially.

Of course, it will be useful that you subscribe to koffice@kde.org (see
http://www.kde.org/contact.html for more details).

Thanks again

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna