List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: KDE-ALPHA Binaries for 21 March 2000 (rpm, -bin.tar.gz)
From:       Keith Antoine <kantoine () eastwind ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-03-27 0:25:10

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000, David Faure wrote:

> > Started this proceedure andf it got to ./configure ok. Then I thought, say I am
> > in kde1.1.2 wont' this be installed there, so stopped. Waht do i need to do to
> > make it look at /opt/kde2 dir..
>
> As my sig says,
> See http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.txt for how to set up KDE 2
>
> Really, it's just 4 exports.

Sorry David, I am already running kde2 and kde 1.1.2 successfully. However Chris
could not compile kdemultimedia on Suse and I was trying to do so on Caldera.
I was compiling in kde not kde2 and I now assume I should be doing this in kde2
rather than kde 1.1.2, so as it does not overwrite the old kdemultimedia, was
jsut wanting some confirmation on this point and my mail was badly worded.

--
Keith Antoine aka "Big RED or Skippy"
Step X Step site users.nf/linux :: Mirror www.eastwind.com.au