List:       koffice
Subject:    KoTemplateChooseDia
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       2000-03-26 12:07:31

Hi!

Because of the recent KIconLoader&Co. changes KOffice didn't
compile anymore. I've added a method to MyIconCanvas which
should work as it did before (i.e. contains the missing stuff
and a call to the new method loadFiles). Now it compiles again,
but it doesn't work :(

I don't know if this is due to not finished KIcon* changes, or
if it's plain wrong.

Maybe someone with more background knowledge can have a look.

Werner