List:       koffice
Subject:    Need some help?
From:       vasta () inwind ! it
Date:       2000-03-20 10:49:04

Hi there,

my name is Paolo and I would like to contribute to the KOffice project.
I am a Telecommunications Engineer (5 years master's degree) and Italian
native speaker. I am quite at ease with english so I think I could help
with the project by translating the documentation in Italian (and/or
help those who are already involved in this task). Maybe I could also
write documentation from scratch. Please let me know if I can help
somehow (I could also do somthing else rather than helping with
documentation...NOTE: I do NOT like programming at ALL).

Ciao to everybody there at koffice@kde.org (you're doing a great, great
job).
Paolo.