List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Help files for KWord.
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-15 8:56:49

Michael McBrtide wrote:

> Any available developer,
>
> I have been writing the documentation for KWord for several months now, and
> posting the docbook file to the CVS.
>
> If anyone has a moment, I need to have someone who can attach the menubar Help
> command to the HTML files I can generate and make any changes to the
> makefiles needed to insure they are installed correctly.
>
> I have not added the HTML files to the CVS yet, but I can at any time.
>
> If anyone is able to help me, please reply to this message, or contact me
> via e-mail.

The HTML files are generated by "make docs" and are not meant to be in
CVS!
If they are created, they are also installed, so nothing to worry on
your side.
If you have the tools installed (kdb2html namely), go into koffice/docs
and
say "make docs install" and then try if the help command works.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.