List:       koffice
Subject:    Some new KSpread functions
From:       Jonathan Singer <jsinger () genome ! wi ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2000-03-14 15:44:39

I've been working on a set of financial functions for KSpread. I wrote to
Torben Weis about it but haven't heard back. Is there someone here who
would be interested in seeing what I've done?

For those who are interested, I've done functions for present value, future
value, present and future value of a cash stream, IRR, effective/nominal
interest rate conversions. I'm going to add some depreciation tools tonight
and then relearn bond pricing. What else might be interesting?