List:       koffice
Subject:    M$Word import filters for KWord
From:       Joel Sing <jsing () origin ! net ! au>
Date:       2000-03-12 7:15:30

Hi All,

I believe that there are one or two people working on a M$Word import
filter for KWord. This will be one of the most useful features for me and
I'm interested in helping out. However, I do not have much time. If I can
find out who is working on it I may be able to help in various ways (in the
small amount of time I do have). If you are working on this project (or
know who is) please let me know.

Cheers,

Joel Sing