On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 11:29:37PM +0100, Manuel J. Escobar wrote: > Hi, folks, > great work! go on like that. > > I just wanted to know if you'd ever allow a new Ksomething application to > show itself in the KOffice site. I'm working on a 3D modelling application > for KDE and I'll be showing soon an alpha version. > > I'd be thankful if you allowed me to put some information about it in the > KOffice home page. Would that be possible, may be some MB ? Is it based on koffice libraries (document/view, XML UI), or just on the KDE libraries ? Is it GPL ? -- David FAURE david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://home.clara.net/faure/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today