List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice
From:       "Marcel Meyer" <M.Meyer () tv1 ! de>
Date:       2000-03-09 13:30:57

Hi everybody,

just a little question:
Will there be a shared addressbook for KOffice and perhaps other
KDE-programs? At the moment, each program uses it's own adressbook, which
isn't very "productive".

Thank you in advance, Marcel

| Marcel Meyer                       | Technische Universitaet Muenchen   |
|                                    | Fachschaft Mathe/Physik/Info       |
| meyerm@fachschaften.tu-muenchen.de | Arcisstrasse 19, 80290 Muenchen    |
| meyerm@informatik.tu-muenchen.de   | Tel.: +49.89.289-22997             |

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me
spread!