List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KoMainWindow - Cleanup
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-02-28 21:24:22

On Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 10:18:40PM +0100, Werner Trobin wrote:
> Hi (David)!
>
> Thanks for adding the Help menu to the shell. I want to make
> a suggestion, though: What about adding an 'About KOffice...'
> menu entry (and showing a menu similar to the one we currently
> show for 'About <part>...').
A dialog, you mean. Yes. Definitely. The current one looks very much
like an about KOffice, given the pixmap.

But a real 'about koffice' should tell more about koffice :-)

> Then one could add a "real" about
> box, or am I wrong? What happens to the KAboutDialog each part
> defines in the Factory class?
KAboutData ? Well, we're still waiting for a KAboutDialog that
is able to display it. Espen volunteered IIRC.

> Something slightly related: Why don't we use KStdActions for
> the File menu, yet? Do you plan to convert that?

I guess I should, unless you want to do it :-)

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org