List:       koffice
Subject:    KoMainWindow - Cleanup
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       2000-02-28 21:18:40

Hi (David)!

Thanks for adding the Help menu to the shell. I want to make
a suggestion, though: What about adding an 'About KOffice...'
menu entry (and showing a menu similar to the one we currently
show for 'About <part>...'). Then one could add a "real" about
box, or am I wrong? What happens to the KAboutDialog each part
defines in the Factory class?

Something slightly related: Why don't we use KStdActions for
the File menu, yet? Do you plan to convert that?

Werner