Am Fri, 25 Feb 2000 schrieb Alexander Nasse: > Hello, > > i took a look on KOffice and I'm surprised. It ist real nice > and releative stable (i've got the Krash-Release). > > What about a slideshow-function in KImage ??? > I think it would be really nice. That's not the goal in KImage. We have already some image viewers with slideshow-feature. KImage is for showing images in KOffice-apps without the "embed image"-feature. Ciao, Michael -- koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated. You discover truth everytime you use it. -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com