Matthias Elter wrote: > > Werner Trobin wrote: > > > > Hi! > > > > As Matthias Elter asked for a filter which is efficient enough > > to handle large amounts of data (TIFF images and so on) I > > thought about changing the API and streamlining the process of > > converting. [snip] > > I think this is not the silver bullet(tm), but as some parts are > > using the KOML library and some are using QDom we have to support > > both possibilities... > > > > Please tell me what you think of it - I'll implement it ASAP :) > > Hmn, but not all data can be stored in the QDomDocument. Think of > multipart documents like images stored in KWord docs?! Well... Can we add a KoStore object, David? I don't know the basics of that stuff, but maybe we can add something like that. Or we just provide the KoStore, but not the QDomDocument... Werner