Christopher Molnar wrote: > On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Nibise Bajomo wrote: > > > I am currently usin kde 1.12 and I when i try to install the binanry, it > > says there a some librarys missing. do I need to upgrade to knde 2.0 or am I > > doing something wrong. > > thanks > > Charles > > > Did you get the binaries from nebsllc.com? > > Did you read the README? > > If not, please grab that and read it as well. It gives this info. > > You must have kdesupport, kdebase, kdelibs, qt-copy as well as koffice. Chris this guy is asking re kde-1.1.2 not kde 20 by the looks of hime he is not ready to install kde 2.0 alpha. If he is getting the stable upgrade wrong well !!