List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fonts and printing
From:       Donovan Rebbechi <elflord () panix ! com>
Date:       2000-02-24 2:38:16

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Keith Antoine wrote:

> Yes that interests me too, especially as the immenent release of Xfree 4.0
> with a whole new swathe of fonts i.e TrueType, and font engine.

I'm writing this because I'd guess a lot of people would be wondering --

FYI, Koffice prints and displays TrueType just fine, modulo the provisos I
mentioned ( it guesses font names badly ). This is because Koffice will
print anything that ghostscript can print, and ghostscript can print
TrueType. You just need to edit the Fontmap.

--
Donovan