List:       koffice
Subject:    Quick (and I think easy) KDialogBase question
From:       Erik Severinghaus <ErikSev () intrex ! net>
Date:       2000-02-23 23:23:51

I found a little free time, and am trying to throw a front end on the
KoDocumentInfo stuff that Torben implemented, and am having some
problems with KDialogBase. Please forgive my ignorance (or you may think
stupidity) but here is the beginning:

void KoMainWindow::slotFileProperties()
{
        KDialogBase *dia = new KDialogBase(this, "propertiesdialog",
true,
caption, Ok|Cancel, Ok, true );
}

and despite the fact that Ok and Cancel are both defined in the enum in
kdialogbase.h which is included, I receive the following error: I have
also tried "enum ButtonCode Ok" which also yields errors. Any help would
really be appreciated, and I'm sorry for the dumb question.

koMainWindow.cc: In method `KoMainWindow::KoMainWindow(KInstance * = 0,
const char * = 0)':
koMainWindow.cc:120: warning: unused variable `class KAction * print'
koMainWindow.cc: In method `void KoMainWindow::slotFileProperties()':
koMainWindow.cc:469: `Ok' undeclared (first use this function)
koMainWindow.cc:469: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
koMainWindow.cc:469: for each function it appears in.)
koMainWindow.cc:469: `Cancel' undeclared (first use this function)
koMainWindow.cc:475: parse error before `}'
koMainWindow.cc:469: warning: unused variable `class KDialogBase * dia'
make[1]: *** [koMainWindow.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/hdb9/src/kde/koffice/lib/kofficecore'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Erik