List:       koffice
Subject:    KPresenter impressions
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-02-22 22:20:07

Hiya,

First of all a big thanks to everyone working on kpresenter. It didn't
let me down during my first KDE presentation :-)

Some minor issues which I noticed:
* When you load an existing presentation from the introduction menu
(start from template / load existing / start with empty) the window
disappears and it looks like KWord has crashed.

After some time the kpresenter window appears and you realize that it
was busy loading the thing.

Cheers,
Waldo