List:       koffice
Subject:    koffice chinese problem
From:       Caesar Hu <caesars () pagans ! org>
Date:       2000-02-12 18:24:57

Hello

I am a new user of koffice, I am trying kde2 and koffice in Chinese i18n
environment, and I found some problem in Chinese language.

1. kword can input and display chinese fonts, but Chinese article can't
display well, because Chinese article don't need  space between words,
kword can't wrap when lines touch the right margin.(you can type a long
string in kword without space, kword can't wrap after reach right
margin)

2. kspread, kpresenter and killustrator can't display Chinese font.(can
input Chinese char, but can't display)

can anyone tell me how to solve the problem?

Caesar Hu