List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice homepage
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       2000-02-09 19:54:22

Hi!

I don't know if there are any web-people listening, but I'll
tell you anyway: I've just added a "Filters" section on the
KOffice homepage. I hope I'll find some time to fill it with
contents next weekend because creating the "framework" was
quite time consuming... (I had to change every single file
because was too stupid to write a script which could handle
that)

Werner, going to buy a Perl book now...