List:       koffice
Subject:    koTemplateCreateDia.cc patch
From:       Tom Verbeure <tom.verbeure () chello ! be>
Date:       2000-01-29 15:06:27

Hello All,

not sure where I have to post this (should I mail to the owner of the
file?), but this is a patch to fix a lock-up in the "Create Template
from Document" dialog box in Kword and others.
Basically, when you were clicking any field that was not the directory
in which the template had to be saved (eg. clicking on a document
template name), the whole thing got into an infinite recursive loop.

Regards,
Tom