List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Ask for java applet version of koffice
From:       "Jesse D. Sightler" <jsight () pair ! com>
Date:       2000-01-26 18:16:26

This would be trivial by using either an applet-based XServer.  Actually, it would
probably not be efficient enough to run well on the server, but you might could even use
VNCViewer to provide remote access like this.

Of course, this would only provide remote access to the application running on a real
UNIX box, not a local client, but I really doubt that anyone here is going to go to the
trouble of completely rewriting KOffice in Java.  :-)

---
Jess