List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: FW : ANNOUNCE: New Redhat 6.1 Binaries and RPM's available fo
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2000-01-20 15:04:34

Windows? In a KDE list? You BAD person :-)

Seriously, has anyone (who uses it) noticed some strange behavior with
kmail recently? I opened it up yesterday and got all 12600 and some
deleted messages back into my inbox (including those that I had moved to
other folders). It seems it doesn't actually delete, even when you
compact - this could be a very bad thing for privacy reasons.

It also will not stay running when you let it automatically poll for mail.
It will die on the first poll try (like 2 minutes after it's started).
Core dump, no errors generated.

Chris