List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KDE2alpha Binaries Updated for Redhat 6.1
From:       Keith Antoine <kantoine () eastwind ! com ! au>
Date:       2000-01-12 20:10:10

David Faure wrote:

> > If I install properly kde2.0 (i. e. kdesupport and kdelibs snapshots), how
> can
> > it be possible (if possible) to switch between kde 1.1.2 and kde 2.0. What
> is
> > the logic. How can I get information about this issue? (I am almost sure
> that
> > I have read all available information.)
>
> It is possible to install and use both versions.
> I've setup a howto describing the way I do it at
> ftp://mandrakesoft.com/pub/david/kde1-and-kde2.txt

David,
would you have any objections if we put this up on our step x step site
and
mirrors, acknowledging whence it came. It might also cut down on
questions too.

Thanks in advance

--
Keith Antoine

Step X Step Installation Site: users.nf/linux
Mirror for usrs.nf/linux / www.eastwind.com.au/mirror.htm
Newbies FAQ Calder Lists: users.nf/linux/newbies
Australia : URL: www.eastwind.com.au Kxicq 59051927