List:       koffice
Subject:    configure error
From:       Carsten Tilsner <Carsten.Tilsner () Uni-Konstanz ! de>
Date:       2000-01-06 11:15:22

Hi

Am i too stupid? I am fairly new to UNIX, maybe someone takes pity on me
and gives me an advice what i must have overlooked. Is there a certain
directory where i have to install it?

I get the following message:
"Checking for x ... configure: error: Can't find x includes. Plese check
your installation and add the correct paths!"

when i type "./configure"

I have installed:
autoconf-2.13
automake-1.4
qt-2.0.2
egcs-1.1.2

and wanted to start with kdesupport (as mentioned on the howto install site)

Greetings

carsten

Carsten Tilsner
Fon/Fax: +497-531 939-514