List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: small bug.
From:       Mary Griffith <auntmary () belugalake ! com>
Date:       2000-01-02 17:00:34

Good Morning,
	Thanks for the response.
	  Under the Insert Menu Item on the KWord main screen is the Special
Character Item (and its keyboard equivalent). Pressing the keyboard
combination of Alt+C returns the Select Color -- KWord dialog box. Checking
the rest of the menus, I find that Alt+C is also listed under Format --
Color Menu. Small bug, right?

Mary G.