List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice/KImageshop web page
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       1999-12-30 13:05:57

Hi guys. I was browsing the KOffice web page and noticed I am listed as
a KImageShop author, although I never contributed anything to it ;-)
That isn't very fair to the people that have spent their time working on
it so whoever maintains the page should probably remove me until I do
start hacking it.

Thanks in advance.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org