List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: [KIll.] Linear Gradients with arbitray angles
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-12-20 22:46:41

Hi

Try using the KImageEffect::gradient() from kdeui with the
DiagonalGradient or CrossDiagonalGradient effect types. If you apply it to
carefully chosen rectangles then clip the resulted image to the object
form you need, you obtain aleatorily rotated gradients. It's extremely
fast too. Better to avoid use of the libm functions (which will slow
things down a lot). libm is particularly famous for inefficacity on Linux.

Cristian Tibirna