List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: -DUSE_QFD flag
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1999-12-19 17:43:22

Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, David Faure wrote:
> >On Sat, Dec 18, 1999 at 07:54:30PM +0100, Werner Trobin wrote:
> >> Hi (Coolo)!
> >>
> >> As you know Reggie replaced the KFD with the QFD for KRASH. The problem
> >> is that he simply sets a CXXFLAGS var in configure.in.in and the "other"
> >> CXXFLAGS (-pedantic -Wall and Co.) are not added to that line. Therefore
> >> either I don't get any warnings or I get KFD because I'm too lazy to edit
> >> all the Makefiles :)
> >
> >This should use KDE_CXXFLAGS, not CXXFLAGS, for that exact reason.
>
> Fixed now.

Hmm, it shouldn't be KDE_CXXFLAGS. KDE_CXXFLAGS are meant to be set by
the
Makefile.am to be added _after_ CXXFLAGS (while AM_CXXFLAGS is added
before).
Just use CPPFLAGS but don't set it, but append it.
CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -DUSE_QFD" should be enough.

Greetings, Stephan

--
When your memory goes, forget it!