List:       koffice
Subject:    Reproducible bug in KWord
From:       claus wilke <claus.wilke () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-12-18 17:00:06

Hi,

I have the following bug in KWord (cvsup from yesterday): I open an empty
document, write the word test, insert an endnote, and press return (the cursor
is standing in front of the [1]). KWord's output:

DCOPClient: setup DCOP protocol. Major opcode = 2
new connection (count=1)
register 'anonymous'
QGList::locate: Index 0 out of range
QGList::locate: Index 0 out of range
koffice (lib kofficecore): KoFilterEntry::query( Export == 'application/x-kword', \
<ignored> ) koffice (lib kofficecore): Query returned 3 offers

koffice (lib kofficecore): KoDocument::loadFromURL( \
file:/opt/kde2/share/apps/kword/templates/Wordprocessing/PlainText.kwt ) koffice (lib \
kofficecore): KoDocument::load( istream& in, KoStore* _store ) koffice (lib \
                kofficecore): PATTERN2=<?xm
ERROR: Textpos behind content of parag! Strange things may happen now!
(If you just opened an empty document you can IGNORE this message!!!
DOCTYPE QConfig
DOCTYPE QConfig
Speicherzugriffsfehler

I cannot give you a backtrace, sorry, I haven't managed yet to run gdb with
anything I have compiled with a KDE-Makefile (maybe somebody could tell me what
I am doing wrong? I do ./configure --enable-debug, but get still from gdb:
not in executable format: File format not recognized)

Best,
  Claus

 --
Claus Wilke