List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Qt & localsubs
From:       Lasse Jansson <lasse.jansson () telia ! com>
Date:       1999-12-17 22:42:20

Now it seems that there are problems related to QIconView when compiling
kdelibs (kdesources created from CVSUP) with Qt snapshot = 991215 or "younger"
(e.g. todays snapshot), at the same time as other mails points to the 991215
version.

Questions:

1. Is the 991215 version of Qt the correct version to use for the KRASH release
?
2.  Is the KRASH release a separate branch from the "general KDE2 branch" ?
3. If (1 AND 2), what Qt version should be used with the "general KDE2
branch" ?

"Confused"