List:       koffice
Subject:    error starting kword
From:       Erik Severinghaus <erik () linux ! com>
Date:       1999-12-08 23:12:28

This may be a dcopserver error, but the last couple makes I've done of
the kde2 stuff have been screwy. Here's what I get: the libkword.la
error was especially weird, becaus it *is* in /home/erik/kde2/lib/
I've tried restarting my computer, and other things. Perhaps it's just a
stale file somewhere confusing everything?  TSIA.

Erik

chewie:~$ ./kde2/bin/kword
registering as dcopclient...
KLibLoader: library=libkword: file=/home/erik/kde2/lib/libkword.la: file
not fou
chewie:~$ ./kde2/bin/dcopserver
chewie:~$ DCOPServer, dcop is major opcode 2

chewie:~$ ./kde2/bin/kded
new connection (count=0)
register 'anonymous'
Very strange! got a DCOPReply opcode, but we were not waiting for a
reply!

remove connection 'anonymous' (count=0)
chewie:~$ ./kde2/bin/kw
kwm     kwmcom  kword