List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kword: Navigation through documents
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () suse ! de>
Date:       1999-11-30 10:31:20

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, Schmidt, Frank-Andreas wrote:
> Hello together,
>
> either I havenīt found it or itīs not there:
> I am used to scroll up and down pages by using the "page up" and "page down" keys.
> This leaves the cursor where it is, but moves the visible text page-by-page.
> This doesnīt work on kword docs but it works -at least similar- on kspread-sheets.
> Or is there any switch to enable it ?
> And, by the way, where can I get info on -maybe hidden if there are any- shortcuts \
> on navigation and other functions.
> Can I read it in the styleguide-docs of KDE ?
>
> Thanks for your reply, Frank

This is covered in the style guide, see

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/standards/kde/style/keys/cursorKeys.html

PgUp / PgDn is used for scrolling the screen.
To move to a next page one should use Ctrl+PgUp / Ctrl+PgDn.

Note that this is how it is supposed to work. Not every application
might have implemented this already.

Cheers,
Waldo