Hello together, either I havenīt found it or itīs not there: I am used to scroll up and down pages by using the "page up" and "page down" keys. This leaves the cursor where it is, but moves the visible text page-by-page. This doesnīt work on kword docs but it works -at least similar- on kspread-sheets. Or is there any switch to enable it ? And, by the way, where can I get info on -maybe hidden if there are any- shortcuts on navigation and other functions. Can I read it in the styleguide-docs of KDE ? Thanks for your reply, Frank