On Mon, Nov 29, 1999 at 01:10:12PM -0600, Aaron Leventhal wrote: > Hello, > > I'm shopping around for the right Office Suite to work on. > I worked for 9.5 years on a word procesesor that worked for sighted & blind > people - which was capable of producing the highest quality Braille output > as well as regular print and large print. It is still being used and > supported. > Now I want to add Braille and speech capabilities to an office suite. This > will not only help blind people, but mobile users as well. I see Koffice > being used in a palm pilot, or a car or while walking. One might wish to > check their emails or browse using only speech for example. > I am very intense about this effort - I see becoming a full time developer. Excellent ! > I have crucial issues I must resolve however. > If someone can get back to me off-line I would love the chance to ask 2 or > 3 questions. It's probably better if you ask your questions here. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here :-) -- David FAURE david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://home.clara.net/faure/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today