List:       koffice
Subject:    I would like to help
From:       Aaron Leventhal <aaronl () chorus ! net>
Date:       1999-11-29 19:10:12

Hello,

I'm shopping around for the right Office Suite to work on.
I worked for 9.5 years on a word procesesor that worked for sighted & blind
people - which was capable of producing the highest quality Braille output
as well as regular print and large print. It is still being used and
supported.
Now I want to add Braille and speech capabilities to an office suite. This
will not only help blind people, but mobile users as well. I see Koffice
being used in a palm pilot, or a car or while walking. One might wish to
check their emails or browse using only speech for example.
I am very intense about this effort - I see becoming a full time developer.
I have crucial issues I must resolve however.
If someone can get back to me off-line I would love the chance to ask 2 or
3 questions.
Thank you,
Aaron Leventhal

P.S. My new email address is aaronl@chorus.net