David Faure wrote: > > On Sun, Nov 21, 1999 at 07:49:58PM +0100, Werner Trobin wrote: > > Hi! > > > > I'm using a CVS version from yesterday and I found out that > > KSpread does not use the tar storage (i.e. the files are saved > > as plain XML) for some strange reason. > > > > Can someone please enlighten me? > > All programs use the store. > But if they say they don't have child parts nor pictures, then the store > will store a simple XML file. Which is automatically detected when loading, > so everything works fine. > A tar file containing only an XML file is useless. Useless...but compressed! Werner