List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KSpread & KoStore?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-21 19:33:23

On Sun, Nov 21, 1999 at 07:49:58PM +0100, Werner Trobin wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm using a CVS version from yesterday and I found out that
> KSpread does not use the tar storage (i.e. the files are saved
> as plain XML) for some strange reason.
>
> Can someone please enlighten me?

All programs use the store.
But if they say they don't have child parts nor pictures, then the store
will store a simple XML file. Which is automatically detected when loading,
so everything works fine.
A tar file containing only an XML file is useless.

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org