List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Re: QT19991010, was Re: mico 2.3.0
From:       Claus Wilke <claus.wilke () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-11-09 14:00:52

> No, no, 1009 or 1010 is pretty much the same.
> It works, but not perfectly. Looks like it's better to use the latest
> snapshots now, although I can't guarantee that.

Well, maybe it would still compile with 1009, but as far as I can
tell, 1009 is not allowed by the makefile anymore. I had 1009 on my
harddisk on sunday, and while compiling koffice (not the other stuff), the make
process (or config, I don't remember anymore) complained that I should use at
least 1010. I then upgraded and the message disappeared.

  Regards,
    Claus

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net