Am Tue, 09 Nov 1999 schrieb Stephan Kulow: > Michael Koch wrote: > > > > Am Tue, 09 Nov 1999 schrieb Reginald Stadlbauer: > > > On Tue, 09 Nov 1999, David Faure wrote: > > > >Michael, what about this ? > > > > > > > >#include > > > > > > > > QString file = KFilePreviewDialog::getOpenFileName( QString::null, > > > > KImageIO::pattern(KImageIO::Reading), > > > > 0 ); > > > > > > > >(from Reggie's excellent code in kpresenter/backdia.cc, of course) :-) > > > > > > To be fair: the KImageIO::pattern(KImageIO::Reading) stuff is from coolo, as he > > > didnīt like that I that I copied this mega-string with all the filters into > > > each filedialog call :-) > > > > Ok, I use it now too, bur it is a little bit mor difficult for me. I will have > > my own image format too, because I want to save special data. Event it should > > be possible it should be possible to write filters for KImage, e.g. for GIMP > > ( I don't know if this feature makes sense but it is kool ) > > > If you have a special image format, add it to kimgio. Any app should be > able > to read KImage's savings I think. Really ? I dont think on image data. I think of data for printing, papersize, position, collections of images, thumbnails, and so on. I dont believe this is in Interest of KImgIO. Ciao, Michael -- Michael Koch KDE fan, enthusiast and developer koch@kde.org m_koch@bigfoot.de mkoch@mandrakesoft.com mkoch@heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de