List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: mico 2.3.0
From:       Keith Antoine <kantoine () eastwind ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-11-08 20:24:50

> > I am going to try and install koffice, I have all files but CANNOT get
> > mico 2.3.0 as the site www.mico.org is unreachable and has been for 3
> > days now. Where else can i get the file please, I cannot find it here on
> > kde site.
>
> Sorry, the install instructions on http://koffice.kde.org are very old. You
> don't need MICO anymore, but you will need a newer QT version.
> qt-2.1-19991009 snapshot is recommended but I prefer a newer one.

Many thanks for the replies and advice, will give it a go and let you
know, if I succeed and what my impressions are as a normal user (wife
says I'm not normal)

Regards
Keith

Keith Antoine     | Eastwind Internet Services 07 3300 2161
18 Arkana St      | Internet Service Providor and Web Hosting
The Gap           | kantoine@eastwind.com.au
--http://www.eastwind.com.au
Queensland 4061   | Rtd Electronics Engineer & Brisbanes' Geriatric ISP
Australia         | System run by Caldera OpenLinux 2.2:  The only way
to fly!