List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord-bugs
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-11-08 8:35:48

Hi Reggie

I tried the latest KWord from CVS and found two bugs

- the Accelerator Alt+C are for two menu items, "Special Character" and
"Select color". I think you have to find a new accel for on item.

- the second bug is much more difficult (i think)
Wehn I have text in different colors, I select the text (with different font
colors in the selected text). Now I choose a new font size. Voila. all the
selected Text  gets the new font size, but the whole selected text has now one
text color. I think it'a allways the last color in the text but I'm not sure.

Ciao,
Michael

P.S.: Reggie, you are doing a very good job with KWord (and KPresenter)

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

koch@kde.org