Marcin Inkielman wrote: > > Hi, > > KOffice apps look great on screenshots . I would like to try them but i am not sure if is it > possible to run Koffice without de-installing KDE112? > In other words, is it possible to run simultaneously qt-1.44, qt2.0, KDE 1.1.2 and KDE2.0 (libs?) + Koffice? > IMHO that is possible. You have to set your environment variables QTDIR and KDEDIR appropriate. During build of KDE2/KOffice you add --prefix=/some/place/for/kde/version2 to the configure call. Works fine for me. HTH Frank