Sorry, I forgot something: please mail me if you're interested. Jelmer On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Jelmer Vernooij wrote: > > > Hi, > > Stefan Smitz and I are preparing for creating the documentation. At the > moment, I am waiting for my RedHat 6.1 CD, but when I installed RH6.1 & > Koffice, we will start creating the documentation. > > We will start with KWord. > > Jelmer Vernooij > > On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Tor J. Vatnehol wrote: > > > Hi! > > My name is Tor J. Vatnehol. I want to join the Koffice team! > > I'm not much of a programmer, but I can do documents! > > Mail me if you want me! > > > > Regards, Tor J. Vatnehol > > torjv@online.no > > > > >