List:       koffice
Subject:    Can no longer compile kdelibs
From:       John Coonrod <jc () thp ! org>
Date:       1999-10-19 21:24:28

I've read the faq - the following is no longer covered...

I have slackware 4 with the required qt 2.0.1, mico 2.3.0 and kdesupport all
compiled. When I try to compile kdelibs from 10-14,15,16 or 17, however, I
get errors in the /qk subdirectory saying that the macro Q_BUILDER is being
called with only 2 arguments in qaction.cpp (which is indeed the case) and
then the compile halts. Any recommendation

John Coonrod, Vice President, The Hunger Project
15 East 26th Street, NY, NY 10010  Fax: 212-532-9785 www.thp.org