Gemnis wrote: > > > > I don't have KOffice installed, so I'm sorry if this is already > > > implemented. Will KWrite be able to read/write StarOffice documents? > > Hehe :) > > KWord might, at some point, but KWrite (which is a simple text editor) will > > never :) > > > > At the moment there is no staroffice import filter, but that could be done > > in the future. Feel free to contribute :) > Question about import/export filters. Is there a established API for > filters that all of KOffice can use? This is something that I would think > would be a nice feature to have. Kinda like netpbm for documents. Is > there anybody that is working on such at thing at this moment? > > t. Yes. I'm porting the old API to canossa. Please have a look at: canossa/filters/kword/ascii - it's really *very* basic :) Werner