List:       koffice
Subject:    CVS info
From:       Erik Severinghaus <erik () linuxdev ! net>
Date:       1999-10-14 2:01:55

This query may be misdirected, but since this is the only KDE mailing
list I'm a member of , I have one quick question. I am pretty
inexperienced with CVS, but decided to give it a shot for the Koffice
stuff. I installed CVSup and used a modified version of the script on
the kde web page. (attatched) Whenver I try to connect it says
"connection refused). Is this a matter of the servers being full
(I couldn't find any sort of mirrors) or not having access, or a screw
up on my end? Thx. in advance.

Erik

["kde.cvsup" (text/plain)]

*default host=cvsup.kde.org *default base=/usr/src/kde
*default prefix=/usr/src/kde
*default release=cvs
*default delete
*default compress