List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: my first kanossa experimenting
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-10-12 13:22:47

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Tobias Burnus wrote:
>Hi Reginald, hi all others,
>
>Reginald wrote as reply to Cristian:
>[Canossa -- or has it renamed to kanossa or kasanova?]
>> I think it will take me about two more days until really everything is working
>> again in KPresenter. Then hopefully until about mid of next week I can get kword
>> working with canossa again. At least thatīs my plan :-))
>>
>> BTW: Somebody should port KIlliustrator!
>Where can I find documentation to canossa? If I find some good documention, I'd
>start porting.

Until now in canossa/example there is simple example code. Thatīs everything
until now I think.

>Stephan wrote a reply later:
>> BTW: can we get rid of the module canossa NOW? I think, it's very much
>> decided that it's the way to go - so I don't see a reason to make so many
>> problems in having a doubled code base.
>
>Could you state when this will be happen, this would IMO make porting easier
>(saving the old tree etc.) -- after all not everybody is behind a dedicated
>line!

As I said already, IMO the modules sould stay until everthing is ported. Iīd
just suggest, that everybody who starts porting something, sends a mail to all
relevant lists to say that part x is ported and the old should not be touched
anymore.

--
Reggie