List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kword =?ISO-8859-1?Q?doesn=B4t?= start
From:       Oliver Heins <oliver.heins () stud ! uni-hannover ! de>
Date:       1999-10-12 12:42:28

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote
zu blafaseln: > On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Oliver Heins wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I wonder why no one answered to my posting. (I tried a similar one in
> >de.alt.comp.kde -- with the same result: none.) Is there something wrong
> >with my posting? Or does no one know an answer? Please tell me.
>
> Which posting? (I have not seen one here and don´t read newsgroups as this is
> waste of time IMO).

--------begin of original posting-----------

Hi,

I´ve compiled koffice, but the applications won´t start. I´ve tried
several versions of koffice, two compiled without problems, in the last
one (19991009) I had to "make -k all". Some applications used to run
(kspread an kchart), but the others don´t. Most -- all but kformula,
which had a different error -- stopped with the following error.