List:       koffice
Subject:    Template Dialog
From:       Werner Trobin <wtrobin () carinthia ! com>
Date:       1999-10-03 10:32:50

Hi!

Today I discovered a small "bug" in the template dialog. If you select a
file ('Choose...') and open it, the 'Ok'-button remains active. Normally
you don't even see this, but if you open a file where a filter is needed,
you are able to press 'Ok' twice. This results in a crash, sometimes.

My (temporary?) fix: disable the button after the first 'Ok'.

Werner