List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koffice installation for an old guy
From:       Keith Antoine <kantoine () eastwind ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-10-01 5:51:30

Thank you so much for your answer to my mail: Question, whats a snapshot ? Sorry
but you cannot talk developer/programmer language to me its over my head. Also I
see that you seem to have to have something called 'mico' and some other files
which again mean nothing to a 'user'.

I am lurking in here to try and educate myself but its a loosing battle as I do
not understand the language/terms used, might as well be in tagalog for me
<grin>.

However I guess you will be turning it loose somethime on us 'users' who will
find holes staright away, as we are not aware that you are not supposed to do
this that way or something.

I have downloaded that files from tucows yesterday, but am apprehensive of trying
it if its not just a straight forward install.

--
Regards
Keith

Keith Antoine          | Eastwind Internet Services 07 3300 2161
18 Arkana St           | Internet Service Providor and Web Hosting
The Gap                | kantoine@eastwind.com.au --http://www.eastwind.com.au
Queensland 4061        | Rtd Electronics Engineer & Brisbanes' Geriatric ISP
Australia              | System run by Caldera OpenLinux 2.2:  The only way to
fly!